The PacoVilla Corrections blog has been online since 2004, with an emphasis on "all things correctional" from an officer's perspective. Topical fare focuses on both prisons and parole. Often hard-edged, Paco Villa Corrections blog is a prolific and vocal critic of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Governor, Legislature and the so-called Mainstream Media.
Dedicated to those who supervise convicted felons, whether in a facility or the community, Paco Villa is here for the Correctional Peace Officer-- Paco has your Back!
- California State Parole Agent-Retired 2009
- Correctional Officer, California Department of Corrections 1984-1990
- Vice President, California Correctional Peace Officers Association (CCPOA) 1988-1991
- Director, Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) 1998-Present
- Publisher, PacoVilla.com 2004-Present