SecureView Tablet Video
Our SecureView Tablet Device focuses on proactive and constructive ways to prepare inmates for reentry and reclamation into society. It is currently being used by inmates at various locations across the United States.
Our goal is to provide a low-cost tablet solution which maintains a balance of useful and purpose-driven content vs. fun and interesting content.
The five areas listed below exemplify how the Securus Inmate Tablet will benefit both the Inmate and the Facility:
- Inmate productivity
- Improved Facility efficiencies
- Improved safety for inmates and officers
- Opportunities to increase post-release employment
- Opportunities to decrease recidivism
Securus tablets can:
- Be used for behavior modification, as officers can turn on and off apps – single, group, or all tablets
- Reduce facility costs by reducing the need for inmate transport
- Assist in lowering recidivism with advancements in education and employment applications
Are you using CorrectionOne for training? Grow your skills as a correctional officer to help maintain safety and security at your facility with more than 50 courses and 250 videos from CorrectionsOne Academy. Easily manage and assign training, upload agency policies, and more in a robust online training platform, Schedule your Free Demo now