Testimonial for TigerLight from Joseph Garcia, Senior MTT Team Leader, US C-SOG
August 11, 2003
From the Desk of Team Leader Garcia
Dear Major McKeand,
During the month of June we were asked by a number of correctional agencies to evaluate the Tigerlight system, as we regularly evaluate a number of different technologies on a monthly basis.
Over the past month we have subjected the Tigerlight system to some very rigorous testing. As we train exclusively correctional special operation teams all over the world we do not put our endorsement on any product unless it has met the standards set by the CERT Tactical Network and the US Corrections Tactical Officers Association.
Our Evaluation Instructor and Operator Team Comments:
- Product is brighter than any other light in its class
- Battery life of the light is extremely good
- Easy to use with one hand
- Multi use light due to the brightness of the light
- Quick recharging time for the battery
- Device allows operators to maintain control of a secondary weapon and deploy primary at the same time!
- The weight of the Tigerlight was extremely light for its capabilities
- Concealed secondary weapon
- Durability of the Light was incredible
- Customer Service response excellent
- Value for money was excellent
- Device is able to be used during day light and low light operations
“Ut Ceteri Vivent”