Perfection Uniforms Announces Field Sales Additions
Brentwood, Tennessee - Perfection Uniforms is pleased to announce the following additions to its field sales representation, exclusively managed by Unison Marketing Group.
- Jim Atkins has assumed responsibility for Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.
- John Lavin has joined Dan Collins Sales, an affiliate of the Unison Group with responsibility for CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, NH, NJ, East PA, RI, & VT
- Andrew Schwab has joined Clifton Sales Group, an affiliate of the Unison Group with responsibility for IA, IL, MN, & WI.
Perfection Brand growth has been greatly accelerated by the positive reception to new product innovations during 2006:
- The new EGC (Ergonomic Garment Construction) System™ that enhances the comfort, mobility, and wear life of Uniform Shirts and Trousers.
- The new MatrixSeries™ line of performance poly/cotton twills with exceptional color depth & retention, stretch comfort, UV protection, and external liquid protection w/ internal wickability & breathability. MatrixSeries™ garments are now available in a wide range of models that also feature the Perfection EGC System™.
- The new PinnacleSeries™ line of performance poly/cotton poplins, with exceptional color depth & retention, stretch comfort and external NanoTex™ "Resists Spills" technology that provides liquid repellency while maintaining natural fiber breathability. PinnacleSeries™ garments also feature the Perfection EGC System™ and coordinate with the MatrixSeries™ line.