Lead Records Specialist
Jackson County Department of Corrections - Kansas City, Missouri
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $13.40 hourly
- Top Pay:
- $17.09 hourly
- Oversees and distributes work assignments to Records Specialist associates; monitors work performance and assures that adequate staff coverage is provided for the assigned shift.
- Trains new records unit associates in related duties and performs the duties of other records unit positions during absences, vacancies or in high workload situations.
- Oversees and maintains individual inmate accounts, debits and credit expenditures, prepares bank deposit slips and writes checks for inmates being process in or released from custody; handles money orders and cash up to $20,000 per week.
- Approves releases of inmates from custody based on a review of legal documents pertinent to commitment and release.
Contact Lieutenant Johnathan Baldree for additional information
1300 Cherry Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64106
- Age: 18
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: five years experience in the Criminal Justice System (Preferred)
++Apply online at www.jacksongov.org/jobs++