City of Fremont Police Department - Fremont, California
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $62,483 - 75,937 annual
Testing for this position requires an invitation from the City of Fremont. Candidates who have submitted an online application through the City of Fremont’s website, meet the minimum qualifications and have been invited to take the written exam by the City of Fremont will be considered. Scores received from NTN without a completed application and invitation will not be considered.
Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an invitation to participate in the process.
In compliance with the California Board of State and Community Corrections, Title 15, Division 1, the City of Fremont is required to maintain a specific ratio of male and female detention officers. This recruitment will be used to fill an immediate female and a male vacancy.
Salary Information: $62,483 - $75,937 annually
National Testing Network Support
****A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE AT NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK WEBSITE******
How to Apply:
- Go to ++www.nationaltestingnetwork.com++
- Search for jobs by profession: Corrections Jobs
- Select all the agencies you wish to apply for
- Schedule a Test at an NTN center
*****PLEASE APPLY THROUGH NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK******
- Age: N/A
- Education: High School Grad/GED
- Experience: Any combination of education and/or experience that has provided the knowledge and skills necessary for satisfactory job performance would be qualifying
National Testing Network