Clarke County Sheriff Office - Athens, Georgia
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $40200 annual
The C.C.S.O. Deputy Sheriff preserves the peace and enforces the laws of the State of Georgia. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, protecting life and property, enforcing state laws, maintaining jail security, serving warrants and civil papers, assisting in court security, transporting prisoners, performing necessary functions to ensure safety and well-being of inmates, employees and visitors.
This position has a $3,000 hiring incentive, paid over 12 months.
- Age: 18
- Education: High School / GED
- Experience: None
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Requires ability to meet and maintain current certification requirements set forth in the Georgia Mandate Law Enforcement Training Act/Peace Officer's Standards and Training Act.