C1 readers' 5 New Year's resolutions
What are your resolutions for the new year?
As we wrap up 2014, it's time to look to the future and decide what our goals will be for the new year. We took to Facebook to ask our readers what they were focusing on in 2015; here are the ten best responses.
Have a resolution of your own? Add it in the comments.
1. Get more training to be safer on the job and off.
2. Losing weight/getting in shape, to help with #1.
3. Being more patient, with both inmates, civilians, family members, and ourselves.
4. Being a better husband/wife, father/mother - goes hand in hand with #4. Remember to turn off the correctional officer when you get home!
5. Get home safely every day