Make this page my home page
  1. Drag the home icon in this panel and drop it onto the "house icon" in the tool bar for the browser

  2. Select "Yes" from the popup window and you're done!

Featured Product Categories

Featured Corrections Product

Most Popular Articles

Drug Issues Article


Print Comment RSS Bookmark


Man chokes on cocaine during booking, dies

Hermilo Salcedo choked on a plastic bag that contained at least three grams of cocaine

By Rene Romo
Albuquerque Journal

LAS CRUCES, N.M. — A local man who tried to swallow a plastic bag containing cocaine while he was being booked into the Doña Ana County Detention Center died two days later.

Hermilo Salcedo, 57, died Sunday at Mountainview Regional Medical Center, where he was transported early Friday after he choked on a plastic bag that contained at least three grams of cocaine.

Full story:Man chokes on cocaine during booking, dies




Back to previous page